Dongguan Botai Electronics Co., Ltd.
Tel: 0769-8263 6114
Fax: 0769-8263 6114
Contact : Mr. Zhuang
Tel : 18681169907
E-mail : : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 2 floor, north of yellow river, No. 3 Xiangye street, Liaobu Town, Dongguan City.
Mr. Zhuang: 15850304699
Mr. Xiong: 13616288556
Address: room 1301, block A, New World Plaza, Jianwei, Kunshan, Jiangsu.
In the process of using the automatic soldering machine, the soldering iron tip is an indispensable accessory. Then, what should be paid attention to in the process of using the soldering iron tip of the automatic soldering machine to better maintain the soldering iron tip of the automatic soldering machine?
1. When using the soldering iron for the first time, be sure to adjust the temperature of the soldering iron to 220 degrees, let the tin on the soldering iron tip fully eat tin, and soak the soldering iron tip of the automatic soldering machine in the tin retreat for 5 minutes. Then wipe the cleaning sponge and adjust the temperature of the soldering iron to 300 degrees. Repeat the above procedure and finally adjust the temperature of the soldering iron to the required temperature. The purpose is to form a comprehensive protective film on the tin layer of the soldering iron tip to prevent it from being oxidized at high temperature, resulting in failure of heat transfer.
2. Choose the appropriate temperature. Excessive temperature will weaken the function of the tip and increase its oxidation, which will shorten the service life. In the case of working, try to use a lower temperature, lower temperature can also be fully welded, and can be divided to protect temperature-sensitive components. It is generally recommended to use a temperature of 350-380 degrees. Small solder joints below 1.5mm are 350-360 degrees, and large solder joints above 2.5mm are 370-380 degrees.
3. If not used, turn off the power, wipe the soldering iron on the cleaning sponge, and then apply a new layer of tin. Before using it again, wipe the soldering iron on the cleaning sponge and then apply a layer of new tin. .
4. If the tinned part of the tip contains black oxide, apply a new tin layer and wipe the tip with a moist cleaning sponge. Repeat the cleaning in this way until the oxide is completely removed, and then apply a new tin layer. Regularly clean the tip.
5. If the tip is deformed or re-etched, it should be replaced.
In this way, we can better maintain the soldering iron tip of the automatic soldering machine, and we can also use the extension method for the soldering iron of the automatic soldering machine. If you are using an automatic soldering machine, don't know how to maintain the soldering iron tip of the automatic soldering machine. There is a need for light bar soldering machine, lock screw machine, automatic locking screw machine, screw machine, automatic dispensing machine, LED soldering machine, desktop soldering machine and other non-standard soldering machines, automatic screwing machine, automatic dispensing machine And non-standard automation equipment. Welcome to inquire.